Wednesday, August 1, 2012

2012 Autumn/Winter Close To My Heart catalog

This is an exciting day!  The new and anxiously awaited for 2012 Close To My Heart catalog is now available online!! 

This new catalog is FILLED with TONS of new stuff!!

The newest Cricut cartridge called Artiste is absolutely amaaaaazing!!  The kit includes:

Cricut® Artiste Collection (Z1790)
$99 (retail value of nearly $125)
1 – Cartridge (700 images: themed projects, cards, font, shapes, 3-D items)
3 – My Acrylix® D-size Stamp Sets*
3 – 12" × 9" Dimensional Elements in coordinating shapes

If you think about it, the cartridge with its 700 images is really more like having 2 1/2 regular cartridges!  Imagine what that would cost you at around $59.99 per cartridge and up that we pay at the craft stores.  That savings alone is worth buying the kit.

 But wait, there's more!!  How DID they do it?
 
You also receive not one, not two, but 3 D-sized stamp sets!  Yep!  That's right!  3 D-sized coordinating stamp sets!!  That's a value of  $53.85!  Then, there are the 3 coordinating Dimensional Elements chipboard shapes.  They run around $6.95 per sheet---and you get 3!  That's an almost $21  value! 

So let's add it up------$125 value cartridge
                                   $53 value stamps
                                   $21 value chipboard
                                 ___________________
                                   $199 total

YOU can get it ALL for only $99!!!!!  NOW I CALL THAT SAVINGS!!!  Just an AMAAAAZING value!!!!

There are also 8 new paper lines!  They are beautiful!  Some vintage, some modern, something for men, kids, some muted colors and some bright colors.  The list goes on and on! 

We have some new ink colors and cardstock colors, a new Studio J deal, new embellishments and more and more and more!!  And, OF COURSE, new and SUPER cute stamp sets!!!  YOU HAVE TO JUST TAKE A LOOK!!!!!

Another NEW and FANTASTIC DEAL is the cost of becoming a consultant.  You can now become a consultant for $49!!!!  YEP!  $49 and you can be selling CTMH products and earning free stuff for yourself!!  Also, while supplies last, you will receive the cutest tote bag I have ever seen when you sign up!  :)  So, why not sign up???  Contact me if you want to.  I'll be happy to help you get started. :)

Just go over and take a look at the new online catalog and order some FUN and WONDERFUL stuff!!!!!  (DON"T FORGT TO HIT THE JOIN BUTTON NEXT TO JUDI"S PARTY!!----that way I get credit for sending you!)  :)

Here's the link:   http://www.judifarrell.ctmh.com/

HAVE FUN SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so very honored that you would take the time to visit my little blog. I am just learning how to blog, so please be patient with me as I don't know how everything works. I do moderate all the comments before they are posted, so your comment will not be posted immediately, but will eventually be posted with my approval. I will read EVERY post! What you have to say is important to me. Thanks for taking the time to stop by! Now, GO CRAFT!! :D