Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Close To My Heart Specials!

Hello everyone!

I know it has been a long time since I last posted.  I have been busy moving around my craft room, son's room and enjoying the beautiful summer we have been having. :) 

I just wanted to do a quick post today to let you know the GREAT special CTMH is having this month in honor of:
 
National Stamping Month
September 2012 Constant Campaign
To celebrate National Stamping Month in September, we are bringing back our popular double stamp set promotion! You can get the exclusive, new My Acrylix® It’s Your Day double stamp set for just $5 when you place a minimum order of $35 in full retail products from August 15 through September 30, 2012. You’ll love this double set—two D-size sets in one envelope—which includes nearly 50 trendy images that makes it easy to capture the everyday moments in your life. The double set has a retail value of $35.90, which drastically increases the value of your qualifying purchase! Have twice the fun stamping during National Stamping Month with our new, exclusive It’s Your Day double stamp set!
Dates: Offer valid August 15 (9:00 am MDT) – September 30, 2012 (11:59 pm MDT)
 
This is an AWESOME set of stamps you are going to want to get your hands on!! 
 
 
 
As if that isn't enough..........CTMH as always has their Stamp of the Month available too!  It is perfect for all the upcoming fall photos we will all have. 
 
Just head to my website:  www.judifarrell.ctmh.com  and get a close up view of the September Stamp of the Month stamps.   Also be sure to check out all the fun Halloween paper, stamps and embellishments that are available. 
 
Have fun shopping!!  Make sure to click on my JOIN button at the bottom of the website, before you order. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so very honored that you would take the time to visit my little blog. I am just learning how to blog, so please be patient with me as I don't know how everything works. I do moderate all the comments before they are posted, so your comment will not be posted immediately, but will eventually be posted with my approval. I will read EVERY post! What you have to say is important to me. Thanks for taking the time to stop by! Now, GO CRAFT!! :D