Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Close To My Heart---STAMPAGANZA!!

It's finally here!  The long awaited STAMPAGANZA!  The whole month of June, Close To My Heart is offering an AMAZING deal.  Buy ANY two stamp sets (size A-E) and get a third stamp set of equal or lesser value FREE!!  YUP!  FREE!  (This deal does not include Stamp of the Month stamps, custom stamps or the workshop stamp sets.) 

Here is a link to my Close To My Heart site.  Just click on the JOIN button at the bottom right side of the site  (listed as JOIN Mary's party) and start shopping!!  Depending on which stamp sets you buy, there is a potential savings of over $29!!  That's ALOT! 

Now is the time to pick up some of the stamps that coordinate with CTMH's Art Philosophy Cartridge!  These are great stamps that fit exactly onto the coordinating cut image.  If you don't have the Art Philoophy for your Cricut machine, you are missing out!  I have about 50 Cricut cartridges and I almost ALWAYS use my Art Philosophy cartridge.  It has over 700 images on it!!  Amazing!!  You can check that out on the website as well.  It is a magnificent value!! 

Well, what are you waiting for?  Start shopping!  :)  judifarrell.ctmh.com



Now, go craft something!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so very honored that you would take the time to visit my little blog. I am just learning how to blog, so please be patient with me as I don't know how everything works. I do moderate all the comments before they are posted, so your comment will not be posted immediately, but will eventually be posted with my approval. I will read EVERY post! What you have to say is important to me. Thanks for taking the time to stop by! Now, GO CRAFT!! :D