Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ohhhhhh!  It's coming, it's coming!!  Only a couple days left until STAMPAGANZA!!!

That's right!  Close To My Heart will be celebrating STAMPAGANZA  beginning June 1st. 

What is STAMPAGANZA you may ask? 

Well, order two of any size stamp set from CTMH and get one of equal or lesser value FREE!!!  Yup, that's right!  ANY TWO STAMP SETS ( some exclusions apply*) and get one FREE!!!

Head on over to my website   www.judifarrell.ctmh.com  and start ordering on June 1st!  Now is the time to get ALL the stamps you have been wanting.  Stock up and save!!  :) 


*does not include the custom stamps or stamp of the month stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so very honored that you would take the time to visit my little blog. I am just learning how to blog, so please be patient with me as I don't know how everything works. I do moderate all the comments before they are posted, so your comment will not be posted immediately, but will eventually be posted with my approval. I will read EVERY post! What you have to say is important to me. Thanks for taking the time to stop by! Now, GO CRAFT!! :D