Friday, January 6, 2012

First Time!

Well, here we go!  My first post on my first blog!  I have NO idea what I am doing, so if you see some strange colors or designs on the blog, just grin and know you are reading the blog of a techo-challenged person!  :D 

So, here is a bit about this blog.....

I LOVE to scrapbook, thus the title above:  Judi's Paper Thoughts.  I follow so many scrappers' blogs and decided that I needed and wanted to get some of my creations out there.  It's my plan to share some fun scrapping pages with you.  I am inspired by vintage mostly, but really am quite eclectic.  I love all sorts of styles, but basic, simple, vintage would best describe my work. 

I hope you will enjoy this blog and visit often.  :D 

I will be adding more to this site as I go.  Ironically, I love to scrap photos, but have hardly any photos of me to add.  (Lucky you!)  :D  I will have to get some made.

I will tell you more about me personally as time goes on.......You'll just have to keep coming back to see what I add.  :D

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so very honored that you would take the time to visit my little blog. I am just learning how to blog, so please be patient with me as I don't know how everything works. I do moderate all the comments before they are posted, so your comment will not be posted immediately, but will eventually be posted with my approval. I will read EVERY post! What you have to say is important to me. Thanks for taking the time to stop by! Now, GO CRAFT!! :D