Tuesday, April 17, 2012

CLOSE TO MY HEART!

I recently became a Close To My Heart consultant.   I thought I would take a chance and try my hand at business.  It has been slow getting going, but I hope to improve as time goes on. 

If you are not familar with Close To My Heart, head over to my website judifarrell.ctmh.com and take a cruise through the catalog.  Close To My Heart has paper, stamps, tools, and more for all your papercrafting needs.  Their glue is AWESOME!  Their papers are quality weight as well as beautiful and their stamps and inks are gorgeous!  I will be posting in the near future some projects using CTMH products.  I would be honored if you would choose me as your consultant.  

Currently, CTMH is running a special---  Spend $35 or more and get 24 sheets of Dotty for You paper for $5.  WHAT A DEAL!!  This is double sided paper. Tons of uses for it!  Or, spend $400 or become a consultant and get it for free! :)  Free is ALWAYS good! :)

I will be headed to a local crop this weekend.  I am going to be doing my first make and take.  Wish me luck.  That's all for now.  Have a great day and..............


                                              GO CRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so very honored that you would take the time to visit my little blog. I am just learning how to blog, so please be patient with me as I don't know how everything works. I do moderate all the comments before they are posted, so your comment will not be posted immediately, but will eventually be posted with my approval. I will read EVERY post! What you have to say is important to me. Thanks for taking the time to stop by! Now, GO CRAFT!! :D